Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Alice 2.3 in computational thinking

Alice 2.3 is a computer progaming gaming system to help develop games for the learning community. In my computer applications for educations we had to develop a game or little video for a class of our choosing. Of course I chose High School English. I developed a game where you must answer the riddle correctly to defeat the dragon. This will lead to a lesson about riddles and complicated word problems with simple answers. Then students will create their own riddle to present to the class. Working with alice 2.3 was a bit complicated you have to get camera angles right and also correct movement. I might use this program in my future class but maybe after a holiday because I will need alot of time to create a successful game.

No comments:

Post a Comment