Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Mutiple Intelligences

Today in class we studied multiple intelligences. These are different ways that a student might learn. We took a test on our own My highest scores were INTERPERSONAL(People Knowledge) and INTRAPERSONAL(Self Knowledge). We then had to use a collabrative tool with google docs by putting in all of our scores then creating a graph to show the class. I found it very challenging to create the chart. I wanted to display that Mathematical learners Scores and Musical Scores were complete opposites on most of everyone's scores including mine. After asking the teacher and a few students I was finally able to display my graph. I really enjoyed figuring out how I learn and I will for sure use this test to determine how I might go about conducting my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment